Monday, May 3, 2010

I’M EATIN’ A DEAD MAN’S FINGER AND LOVING IT.



Got the idea from one of the best damn blogs out there – Daily Dose of Reality. Every Monday Ian (guy who runs the blog) throws out a bunch of odd questions for bloggers to answer. This is #1 from today…


Ian said he’d chomp for a cool 10 million. A bunch of other peeps in the blogosphere said they’d do it for around $100K. Seems like everyone’s talking, but no one is doing. Except for me. That’s right, I’m chowing down on dead human flesh and I wanna get paid IAN! How much? $10.83 or a mention on your blog. If anyone is curious, yes I did marinate the severed finger first in a Balsamic Glaze. Here’s the recipe:
¼ c. finely diced red apples with peels on
¼ c. red grapes sliced in half
½ tsp. EVOO
¼ c. dry red wine
1 T. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. cornstarch
1 T. cold water

Bon appetit cowards!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

  1. Bon Apetite cowards!! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wish I wasn't eating my grilled chicken salad while catching up on blogs. I'm so gonna throw up. I don't know who I hate more, you or Ian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg haha your blogs hillarious

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds good. I got dibs on the thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oy. I thought you'd reached a new low with the hand-in-toilet incident. It keeps getting worse. I'm scared of what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is disgusting. But love the EVOO reference, haha. No way I'd eat a finger for any amount of money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creeper-
    You gross son of a bitch!

    Where in the FUCK did you get that?

    Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I need to put this one as a favorite to keep me from eating a midnight snack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I eat fingers one a month for charity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok - I finally caved and went and checked out Ian's blog. You're a sick bunch, and I love reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at that.... I'm all caught up on my payment.... One mention in the bank.... lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search