Monday, May 24, 2010

BLOW OFF WORK TODAY AND GET YOUR ASS ON A REALITY SHOW.

Realitywanted.com has like a zillion casting opportunities for r-shows (like below) every day. Play your cards right for the camera and you could be the next Richard Hatch (minus the tax evasion and jail time). Click on each show name for more information.






Who are the producers looking for?
  • An attractive male with a great personality 
  • 
21-25 years

  • Can be compared to Ferris Bueller or Penn Badgley of "Gossip Girl" Fame…you fit in wherever you go. 
  • A college graduate (or about to graduate)
Casting Location: Any city

CASTING ENDS TODAY!!!!



Who are the producers looking for?
Contestants who Are 200lbs+

Casting Location: Any city

Casting end date: 6/11/10



Who are the producers looking for?
Individuals who have recently experienced a personal hardship who might benefit from a fresh new appearance.

Casting Location: Any city

Casting end date: 5/26/10



Who are the producers looking for?
Individuals forced to be living with the in-laws.

Casting Location: Any city

Casting end date: 5/26/10



Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. I want to be the SuperNanny. Ok, not really. My patience for snot-nosed brats is severely challenged in my advancing age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to follow the 'blow off work today' part of the headline rather than the tv bit. Good advice- thanks!

    -www.save-your-bacon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could totally do Survivor (after I had knee surgery). I'd be the old guy wearing a moo moo who surprises everone by winning challenge after challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If life is considered a hardship, I could qualify for that makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Stuff Cats Like" is holding a contest for the best short story about Theodore Puertoriquez In The Andes. The story must feature Theodore Puertoriquez as the protagonist and must take place in the Andes. From 2,000-3,500 words. Stories must be sent in body of the email with contact info at the bottom.

    (It is suggested you read about the character of Theodore Puertoriquez on Stuff Cats Like to help with your story.)

    No attachments will be read.

    Winning entry will be posted on Stuff Cats Like and recieve 100$. Must have paypal account to recieve prize money.

    Email entries to puertoriquez@gmail.com

    www.stuffcatslikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are other bloggers spamming now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am I the only person in the world that wishes these reality shows would die a horrible painful death and go away?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hubs friend is dying for me to go on Biggest Loser but I missed the deadline. I checked out Extreme Weight Loss but I'm not big enough. I truly do want to be on a reality show. I don't know why :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS Pat, I'm getting lots of EMAIL spam from bloggers lately!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to do Amazing Race.... Come on Copyboy! ASBLACKASOBAMA and Copyboy on the Amazing Race.... We'll be the blogger team....

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search