Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IGNORE YOUR GOD AND EMBRACE BLACK MAGIC TO GAIN BLOG VIEWERS


I assume there’s not one blogger out there that would object to having a zillion viewers and followers. But the sad fact of the blogosphere is now there are just too many of us. Any inkling of an idea you might have has already been posted 10 times over. The only guaranteed method of growing viewership is through the proverbial diet & exercise (consistently posting and commenting on other blogs). I can tell you from first hand experience that most of those blog blasting services end with you being out 30 bucks. Honestly, there is not one e-gimmick that can net you 100s of viewers overnight. Though if you’re willing to turn your back on your God and all that it is good and holy for just a handful of minutes the high voodoo priests at SpellsandMagic.com might be able to fulfill your wish.







Supplies:
  • 1 sheet of parchment paper
  • 1 calligraphy (magickal) pen
  • 1 white candle







Instructions:
Draw a pentagram in the middle of the parchment. Next draw a yin-yang symbol over the pentagram. Now write your wish (more blog viewers) on the top of the sheet. Then fold the sheet 2 to 3 times. Use the lit candle to burn it while you recite your wish out loud. Finally, collect the burnt paper remnants and scatter the ashes outside an open window. Done! Easy!






* This blog in no way endorses dark arts usage. We are in no way responsible for any less than stellar results including possible demonic possession and/or spontaneous secretions of a brown, urine like substance known as flaxia.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

  1. Not having read your blog before I don't know how serious you are. But I'll be back. Must be the black magic working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious!
    i'm enjoyint this blog for sure...especially seeing your titles pop up on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Hmm, I was going to say it won't help you, but the first comment seems to have proven me wrong.

    There is another way to build a blog without resorting to evil. If one writes about how to get followers then... wait... oh you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selling my soul for followers does sound a lot easier than reading and commenting....
    It's not like I was using that soul, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a bit satanic, but not nearly as much as "Follow Friday!"

    "Hi!, I'm Satan's spawn from "Follow Friday," I'm following you, please follow me back! Follow me straight back to hell..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. by the way, great post Jesse!
    I think I'll try it. Maybe sacraficing one of the cats will help also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the disclaimer! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so doing this later...must get followers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The disclaimer was pretty stinkin' funny - but even funnier are the google ads on your sidebar!! HA HA HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not sure I would do this right and be afraid of what may get conjured up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope this works. If that deal with the devil didn't work I don't know what will.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll do whatever it takes at this point.... lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search