Saturday, October 3, 2009

HELP NWM! I’M A HAIRY MAN WHO CAN’T SHAVE HIS NECK PROPERLY WITH AN ELECTRIC RAZOR.


I can totally relate. As I move on in years, I find that I too am the victim of abnormal hair growth in odd areas. For one thing, I am pretty much hairless on my chest, except for one patch of growth (in the top middle quadrant) that seems to grow like wildfire. It looks like a hairy tumbleweed sitting in a vast, open fleshy desert. In short, I look like a Jewish Gollum. Sorry ladies, in case your wondering (after that mental picture) all 38 years of me is off the "Singles" market. But I digress, the neck has always proved to be a challenging area for most men. However, if you tweak your technique and abide by some of these tips you can pretty much eliminate this problem.

[courtesy of eHow]

Tip 1. If you can, buy a razor with a flexible, rotating head (good for odd angle shaving).

Tip 2. Before shaving, soften the hairs and open the pores by taking a hot shower.

Tip 3. When shaving, rotate your razor in quick circular motions.

Tip 4. Press firmly on the razor, but don’t hurt yourself.

Tip 5. As you move up the neck, pull the skin taught to expose more of those pesky hairs.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search