Sunday, April 18, 2010

1000 REASONS TO LOVE GOOGLE AWKWARD SEARCHES.

Just as I was getting a bit bored with the Google Search Game it came to me. NUMBERS. Do you know how many search results come up when you use a number in your statement? It’s like a virtual goldmine.

If you don’t know what the ^%$^ I’m talking about or are a Friday Follower that accidentally clicked on my humble abode instead of a Mommy Blog – I’ll bring you up to speed. To pass time at work (and life) I play this Google Search Game. Super easy. All you do is in the search area type in part of a statement or question. Then simply let Google finish it off. Here are 5, no 6 awkward reasons to play GSG yourself.















Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Again, some of these really scare me...others make me want to go look them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. people really google how to kill someone?
    are you going to kill someone?
    a stick figure perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to know the 25 things to do at Walmart. Or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. I can only imagine the ones you can't post! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. 100 ways to kiss? Nice. 10 Reasons to date a wrestler, curious to see what that involves exactly.

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did 25 things (maybe more) at Walmart today and it cost me $250...I probably should have gone in alone.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search