Friday, April 2, 2010

IN 1989 I USED A PLAN TO KISS WOMEN AND I GUARANTEE IT WILL STILL WORK FOR YOU.


Just to give you a bit of a setup – my “Back-to-Back” method worked for me 100% of the time in my freshman year in college. Now by work, I mean at the very least make out with the girl. I can’t guarantee you will be able to steal any extra bases because of this plan. What I will ensure you is this plan will work at any age, at any time of your life. You just need to follow my instructions to a tee. So let’s get right to it …

THE BACK-TO-BACK METHOD


What do you need:

  • 6 pack of beer or 4 pack of wine coolers or 3 rounds of drinks
  • A private area (in a bar, a party, etc.)
  • 1 girl you like



Script to recite and act out:

Setup: Both you and your mark are a bit buzzed at a happy hour (or party). You are in a secluded area of the bar.


You: So? You have a good time tonight?

Girl: What do you think?

You: I think someone is wasted.

Girl: No way. Buzzed maybe. Wasted no. You’re the lightweight drinker.

You: Yeah right. I was drinking before we went out.

Girl: Whatever.

You: Wow.

Girl: What?

You: I never noticed this before, but I totally tower over you.

Girl: No way. We’re like almost the same size.

You: I don’t think so. Shorty.

Girl: Ok, that does it. Back-to-back. C’mon.



You both go back to back. Remember to get as close to her as you can.



After she proves you wrong, you turn around. Because you were just Back-to-back so close you will literally be inches a part. Now here comes the important part. You need to grab her hand and shake it up in the air like she’s a boxing champ.


You: Guess you’re the big winner.

Girl: Guess so.


Now ever so slightly drag her even closer to you, ‘til your faces are almost touching.


You: So what do you want your prize to be?


If she hasn’t moved yet she’s primed and ready to be kissed. So don’t disappoint. [see top "kissing" visual for lip technique]


FYI…If the plan does work (which I’m sure it will), as payment I accept cash, check, money order or a simple blog follow.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

  1. But what if I can't find a girl I like??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhaahhahahhahaaaa I think I have been a target of this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to find a girl that was close to 6 feet or taller... damn...

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT'S what my friend jen did to me at a "gay bar" in hollywood....

    ReplyDelete
  5. If any drunk dude in a bar, or any sober dude anywhere in the world, informed me that he towers over me - I'd say "No sh*t," while knee-ing him wear it counts.
    But I'm glad this worked for you, though.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where were you when I was single!! I would have loved to try this out back in the days. Now I just walk up to the wife and kiss her. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would have to be a seriously short guy to try this with me since I am all of 5'2"!!! But you seriously crack me up!!! Love your posts!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the last stick figure picture. I feel that a movie should be done in all stick figures. Maybe a dramedy steeped racial issues, with a love story at the heart. Call it 'Sticks and Stones'

    This technique could be a scene in said film.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *snort* You never cease to amuse me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I tried your method and she said, "Hey, I'm not a lesbian."
    And I said, "What? Neither am I."

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm 6'4.... So this wouldn't work for me.... Unless the girl is freakishly tall....

    Ok, I tried this with the wife, I bent down and let her win.... She said she wanted her prize to be dinner at Red Robin.... Now I'm out 35 dollars.... Thanks Copyboy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search