Monday, April 26, 2010

COME TO THINK OF IT, WHY DID GOD GIVE MEN NIPPLES?


Off hand no useful reasons come to mind. Can’t just be for the Purple Nurples. If you’ve never had the pleasure of being treated to one be thankful. That’s when a bully or best friend grabs your nipple and gives 3 to 5 hard twists. Excruciating! In the West I believe kids refer to it as a Titty Twister.

So back to the question of why God decided to keep the nipple feature in the male models. Gave it a google and found that the answer to be kinda lame. Apparently when we are in the early fetus stages we are gender-neutral. So just to be on the safe side, God (or whatever deity you worship) pops on a pair of nipples. That way if you go the female route all is good.

FYI…scientists say men do have the ability to lactate in extreme situations, so that’s a bonus. I guess.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

15 comments:

  1. I guess the ability to lactate could be a bonus in an emergency situation. Such as running out of coffee creamer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things your brain comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasn't there a book about this or something?
    that's kinda gross... you could, like, breastfeed your own kids one day.
    but you should probably shave before you do....
    they might get a hairball or something....
    grossssss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and just because i told you to shave does NOT mean i like when men shave. i think it's gross.... and unmanly.... unless it was like 5 inch hairs coming out of a mole... then i'd TOTALLY understand if you shaved that....

    ew. i kinda just threw up in my mouth a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If men didn't have them we wouldn't be able to say we were 'freezing our nips off' when winter came. I mean sure we could live without the expression, but would that really be living?

    ReplyDelete
  6. well where was my lactating man at 3:00 for Spencer's feeding?? Where?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Basically what you're saying is that you get off on getting titty twisters????

    Don't try to hide it!!!! I read between the lines fuck face!!!

    ~Bambie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not to TMI, but I had a boyfriend who got really turned on when I touched his nips, so I thought it was a pleasure thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry. Not big the nip touching thing, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I second Ally's comment. It is a g-spot for men. Or, I mean, so I've heard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha, you are a nut!!! .... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What extreme situations are they talking about? I want to lactate right now! I have this stack of oreos and no milk.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have you seen Junior? One day science will allow men to have children.... We'll need them one day.... One day soon perhaps....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Decorations... adornments!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search