Thursday, April 8, 2010

MICHELLE’S TATTS.

Michelle Bombshell McGee is a montreal native with a masters degree in Bio-Chemistry. She speaks fluent French. And she has tatts! Lots of ‘em. Let’s discuss two.



TATT #1

Area of body: Forehead
Tattoo type: (quote) “Pray for us sinners.”
Michelle’s rationale for Tatt: Because we are all sinners in life. Duh.



TATT #2

Area of body: Right armpit
Tattoo type: (art) Straight razor with a rose.
Michelle’s rationale for tatt: No reason offered.


In depth discussion about M's tatts.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. Wonder what those tats will look like when she's my age and some of them aren't in the original location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, I like tattoos. I am just not too into that many tattoos and the placement of some of them just are off putting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some big ugly tatts. I've never heard of someone tatooing their armpit. I hope the artist wore an oxygen tank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can dig a chick with that many tattoos. It's kinda hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^^I can dig a hole for a chick with that many tattoos. Fugly thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm I would think the razor under her pit could be a friendly shower reminder! Shave those pits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That girl is gross,cant believe he went from Sandra Bullock to this beast

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're a guy. you don't really care about the tats, you care about the tits. sorry couldn't resist the play on words. see what i did there. tats, tits. ha ha. not funny. feel free to delete this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I read an interview with her that said she had tattoos over 90% of her body. Everywhere but her breasts because she feels like they're already perfect....

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search