Thursday, April 15, 2010

WAY TO RUIN MY BLOG POST LARRY KING.

A while back I wrote about the hot women in Larry King’s life. [slow blog day.] Of course that post looks like a big honkin’ mess thanks to Larry King attempting to divorce his latest sex kitten. So now I revised my post to be THE HOTTEST WOMEN LARRY KING HAS MARRIED or has had unconfirmed sexual relations with. Enjoy.



Shawn Southwick: Soon to be ex-wife.



Shannon Engemann: Sis of Shawn (unconfirmed sexual partner).




Alene Akins: Married her twice – 1961 – 1963 & 1967 – 1972.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. With looks like his, I can see why all the babes flock to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just gonna say that, Betty. I guess money really is the number one attraction to Larry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's more than a little bit creepy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does the crypt keeper continue to find women who love him? I mean isn't his constant erosion into a giant dune, at the very least a turn off?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is it Dick Clark had a stroke and can barely speak and this man still has a show people flock to be on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was on the radio yesterday, and i'm not a huge fan of people talking on the radio, but i listened for a bit and kinda giggled to myself as they just ripped this guy apart.... this will be ex wife number EIGHT!!!! onetwothreefourfivesixsevenEIGHT.... that's a whole lot of stupidity!!!! on everyone's behalf!!! this one was 13 years.... it HAS to be the money, for sure.... the money, fame and security? he is DISGUSTING!!!! like throw up in the back of your mouth disgusting.... the radio says, "the only thing all of these women have in common is YOU larry king.... YOU MUST be the problem!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing! Do you think he'll get number 9?

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search