Saturday, April 3, 2010

GUESS THE CELEBRITY NIPPLE.

Nothing like celebrating the day before the second holiest holiday of the year (Easter) than with a rousing game of GUESS THE CELEBRITY NIPPLE. In the essence of fairness I will be featuring areolas from both guys and gals (not that there’s anything wrong with it.)

To find out the answer, simply click-and-hold the left mouse button. Then drag the mouse arrow over the blank space below the photo of the nipple. Probably the first time that phrase has been uttered on any blog. Thank you ENTER THE MAN-CAVE for showing me the way.





Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. LMFAO! This is hilarious....gotta say, Jessica's looks a lil skurry to me...just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a recent Sharon Stone nip shot?
    Brit's nip is a little wonky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't quite know what to say. Um... it's great to finally put a nip to Hugh Jackman's face?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Friday Follow! Hope you have a great weekend. Be sure to stop by my little corner of BloggyLand when you get a chance.

    www.fivemonkies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy nips are so weird, just thought I'd throw that out there.

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apparently, I don't know my nips. I mean, I know my own. I mean, not like a biblical "knowing." Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I so didn't get any right! Damn. I will have to brush up on nipples.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adrien Grenier's chest is white than expected....

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search