Sunday, April 4, 2010

THE BALLPARK BURGER BEAST.


Baseball season is a go! Time to dust off your liver and empty out that belly to make way for some good ol’ American beer, brats, and big sloppy burgers. As far as the latter goes, Whitecaps Stadium (in Grand Rapids, MI) definitely rules them all with their meaty monster. It’s called The Fifth Third Burger (appropriately named after the park).

The line-up includes 5 beef patties, 5 slices of cheddar, chili, 10 dollops of sour cream, liquid cheese, crumbled nacho chips, lettuce, tomato, ketchup and mustard – all between two huge-ass buns (kosher pickle is optional). Apparently if you finish this beefy beast within 7 or 9 innings the stadium will give you a t-shirt and a photo on the wall of fame. Play ball!


Witness what goes into The Fifth Third Burger.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. I used to live up in the area and had a friend who idiotically attempted it. I wasn't there for it, but I heard his moaning after the fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one Hell of a burger. My whole family could get a piece of that thing. I would love to try that burger. ("SOUNDS GOOD") HAVE A NICE HAPPY EASTER DAY!!!

    Gina
    Visit my blog at http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesse, I'll split it with you, but no way I'd even attempt to eat the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't even hold that one with two hands, much less eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap! I couldn't imagine trying to tackle that sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love a bite of that! PS I ever tell you, Man vs. Food is my idol.

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try it! I love to eat! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet that is the same one that Adam Richman ate on Man vs Food! That is insane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And you wonder why Americans are obese? This kind of retardedness should be illegal.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search