Sunday, April 11, 2010

THE MORE YOU KNOW – FOR MOMMY BLOGGERS.

Directions:

Step 1. Read and really understand what the celebrity is trying to say.

Step 2. Play the video.



Phylicia Rashad


“When you’re a mommy blogger you have the whole world at your feet. Lots of followers. Comments galore. Just remember there are those that desperately need your help. So take time to follow a geek blog. Comment on a horror post. Or just add a retro blog to your link list. Who knows, you might actually enjoy it.”


Play video for full effect.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. I always loved NBC's The More You Know - you just make it cooler with your Not Worth Mentioning-touch.


    Visit me at FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She forgot to mention the desperate single woman's blog that makes mommys feel luckier than ever. Mommies, we need your help more than the geeks and retros do.
    [Darn, I can't play the video again.] :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me chuckle but I've got no idea what 'The More You Know' is supposed to be about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say hi on this beautiful sunny Sunday. You’re always welcome to stop and pay me a visit!

    My latest postings are, “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”

    Please leave your comments!

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/


    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the world is at my feet, why are my feet not getting rubbed right now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't get a video to play.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a Mommy blogger, but I still need to know. Fortunately, we have Mrs. Cosby to tell us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmm.... Phylicia Rashad.... She can be my Clair Huxtable any day!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search