Friday, April 9, 2010

AREN’T YOU THE LEAST BIT CURIOUS IF THERE IS A COCKTAIL MADE WITH BLOOD?


There is. It’s called a Squeezer. Essentially it’s animal blood drained into a glass. The safest place to obtain this red stuff is through the butcher. Remember to ask for pig’s blood instead of from a cow. With the oinkers you have less chance contracting mad cow, salmonella, and E. Coli. As a further precaution, eliminate any excess bacteria by cooking the blood on a low heat for 5 minutes. Let cool. Serve with a lemon wedge. Enjoy.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. I'll stick with the white wine, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great recipe for the human friendly vampire. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww! Are you serious there is such a thing??? Found you from The Traveling Fish's blogroll and now following...even after this grossness =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much for my glass of cabernet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My college bio teacher told us a joke.... What do call a used tampon? A vampire's teabag....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will tell you what I tell my hubby on a daily basis. There is something wrong with you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search