Friday, April 2, 2010

AWKWARD GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS: THE EASTER EDITION

I was fortunate enough to have a day off from the rat race today. So what’s a Jew to do on an uber-Catholic holiday? Eat Chinese food? Nope. We reserve that for Christmas. I wound up playing 3 rounds of the Google Search Game. For those of you who’d like to play at home here’s how: in the search area type in part of a statement or question and simply let Google finish it off. Here are today’s Easter basket of awkwardness – free of Red dye 33.







Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. What did happen to steve from blue's clues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these...I bet I've spent a couple of hours playing with google. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can jesus microwave a burrito...WTF are people thinking??? These all made me laugh...and feel weird thinking I share this planet with some of these people...hope they're not my neighbors!

    http://apackalipsnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surely Jesus can microwave a burrito, but I'm afraid it would be burned to a crisp (Cajun style).
    Happy weekend,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Jesus can microwave a burrito, as well as many other things. He used to come in from the warehouse on a regular basis, to do just that. I knew that one and didn't have to ask Google.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happened to Seal's face...that's just funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't hate me for being an idiot, but this isn't real is it?

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did Jesus smoke weed!!? Really!? Wow. And what happened to steven at blues clues...who knew so many people cared!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh nice, like I couldn't come up with enough other stupid crap to do instead of actual work.

    Oh yeah, thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these posts! Way to go Google!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search