Wednesday, April 7, 2010

CREEPY GUY OUTFIT FOR UNDER $55.

When I say “creepy” I think it goes without saying I'm referring to the older, awkward, nebbish male species. Ladies, you know the one. The big time lurker who always seems to invade personal spaces. The guy that gets a bit too touchy on crowded public transportation. He also doesn’t seem to mind when women catch him staring intently at their body parts.

I gotta say I'm very impressed with the outfit I chose. It works well for spring, plus has a bit more style and flare than the adult / little boy clothes creepies tend to wear.




15.99 @ buycoolshirts.com





$2.99 @ ebay




$5.99 @ Amazon




$19.99 @ JC Penny




Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. My sister and I like to play this game when we go shopping, wherein we go to the clearance section and pick out the most atrocious clothes and then say "this is for you" -- the name of this game is "This is for you" or also "Stylist". This post so reminds me of that game, and you sir, have WON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just add some knee high socks to go with those Nike slide sandals, and you've got it about right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are disturbing. Though, I wouldn't mind seeing this altogether as one outfit. Seems like it'd be good for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen those guys, ogling the young, beautiful women. I give them my evil eye. (not the men... the young, beautiful women)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just literally let out a chuckle (similar to the one Ian instigates with his potty mouth) at that horrible outfit. Those shorts, my god man.

    I must commend you on your use of the word nebbish. I so love yiddish.

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. think i saw this same outfit on a groom once - though with white tennis shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a career there I think - Stylist of the slobs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so swear I saw someone in Vegas dressed like that only it wasn't Gears of War 2, I think it was Halo. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. that white flower really classes up the tux shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gears of War shorts.... Only for the hippest metrosexuals....

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search