Saturday, April 10, 2010

BITCHIN’ BAR MITZVAH CAKE OF THE DAY


The sweetest part of becoming a Jewish man or woman – aside from the abnormal hair growth. Mother Mousse bakery (in Staten Island, NY) offers all types of decadent delights for the ultimate Jewish celebration of puberty. Their full sheet cake serves 80 to 100. You can choose from all types of fillings like chocolate mouse, cannoli, Capuccino Mousse, Vanilla Fudge Mousse and more. Each cake creation is also topped with a sweet creamy frosting, plus garnished with either chocolate dipped strawberries or fresh flowers. Cost: $149. Click here for more info.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. I'll convert if I can get some of that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again I find myself wishing I was Jewish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for rubbing that in. Knowing how much I wish I was a Jewess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I have to crash a Bat-whatchamacallit to get some of that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't want to be the a-hole that points out spelling mistakes.... But I don't think I'd like to try the chocolate mouse filling.... lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search