Saturday, April 10, 2010

10 URLs STILL UP FOR GRABS AS OF 8:58PM


This is probably my second favorite timewaster next to the Google Awkward Search game (see Friday's post). First thing I do is pop open a chilled brew (or two). [Tonight’s featured beer is Newcastle Brown Ale – a smooth import from the UK.] Next I turn on the laptop and make my way over to godaddy.com. Then I just search to see what URLs are still up for grabs as of NOW. Here are 10 (free of charge).


ORANGEBLISTER.COM

SAUCYHEAD.COM

PUFFDANCER.COM

STONEDGUY.COM

TUSHYMAX.COM

RICHKETCHUP.COM

PUKEBREATH.COM

CHEFSEXY.COM

HORRORFART.COM

WISHTOAD.COM


Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome, but what is a Puff Dancer?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite sushi place in Seattle is found at www.sushiwhore.com

    I though you might appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant!
    I read that first one as OrangeBUSTER (which I thought had a nice ring to it).
    hahaha pukebreath...

    I'm gonna check this out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horrorfart is my favorite. I'm going to snatch that up.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search