Thursday, March 4, 2010

3 MOVIES YOU’RE NEVER GOING TO SEE SO I’LL JUST SPOIL THE ENDINGS FOR YOU.

FORCES OF NATURE (1999)
Ben decides he doesn’t want Sarah. Instead he returns home and goes through with marrying his fiancé. Sarah goes off on a journey to find her kid.




CHILD’S PLAY 3 (1991)
Chucky is just about to shove the little kid into a huge fan when Andy suddenly shows up to save the day. He rescues the kid and manages to throw Chucky into the huge blades. Blood squirts all over.




KAZAAM(1996)
Max decides to use his third and final wish to free Shaq from the life of a genie.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. I didn't see Child's play 3. And if anyone asks, I didn't see the other two either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! I was just planning on watching those three this evening! Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm guessing that Chucky isn't dead after all and that he's going to harrass other poor little kids ..tsk tsk tsk. Is that a spoiler too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a heavier side, there were these two kids, aged 10 and 11 who lured this 2 year old away from his Mother, here in England, because the little boy looked like Chuckie, and murdered him. This was in 1993 and these two boys were released from their sentence in 2001, only for the eldest to be back inside prison this week for breach of his bail orders. Personally, another Chuckie movie would go down like a lead balloon over here, and wouldn't probably be screened at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn, I was going to watch all 3 of these movies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot man! The hubs just got two of the three you mentioned in the mail today from Netflix. Date night is spoiled by Copyboy :(

    @Alice in Wonderland - I think that story sounds familiar, sadly :(

    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. I never wanted to watch Forces of Nature or Kazaam so you saved me there. But Child's Play 3? Really?? I didn't know there was a second one! The first was pretty lame and I still can't stand My Buddy doll. Freaks me out. And yes, my son has one.

    My Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok I admit it, I have seen all the Child's Plays. I can freely admit a big ass no to the other two...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always thought that Kazaam should have been called 'Shaqladdin'.... Nobody ever listens to me....

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search