Tuesday, March 30, 2010

4 MOVIES YOU’RE NEVER GOING TO SEE SO I’LL JUST SPOIL THE ENDINGS FOR YOU.

DIRTY DANCING: HAVANA NIGHTS (2004): Katie suddenly flees the island, so her and Javier never get to complete their dance. And sadly they never win the dance contest. The good news is they get crowned king and queen of La Rosa Negra.


BABY’S DAY OUT (1994): The parents and the nanny finally track down baby Binks. The bad guys also wind up giving themselves up to the cops. Later baby Binks is looking through a storybook and recounts all the mad-cap fun he had all over town.






SPECIES III (2004): Dean destroys all of the eggs with the help of a fusion reactor thingy. Sadly Amelia is killed from the blast. Dean however is able to save Sara. He then designs Sara’s perfect mate. But the final joke is on her. Dean makes sure Sara's new mate is sterile. So no more eggs, which means no new movie?



TANK GIRL (1995): Tank girl opens a can of whoopass on Water and Power and Kesslee. TG is also able to save Sam’s life.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. Who the heck is that above my comment? This is one of the best features you do man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, looks like someone hit you with that foreign spam. Hat the weirdo crap. Wait, I thought Tank Girl had like a cult following though. I have never seen any of the movies you mentioned though.

    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up. Dang, I was gonna buy all of those movies, too. You saved me from disgrace. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right. Thanks for the spoilers. Now I'll have something to talk about at dinner parties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Tank Girl is AWESOME. How DARE you put this here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the warnings...
    Too late for Tank Girl though. I already saw this one. It did have a cult following. That's the only way people would watch it...right before they drank the kool-aid...

    ReplyDelete
  7. well THANKS A LOT!!!!! I was just about to watch Tank Girl and you RUINED the ending for me!!!!!! haha... just kidding. Did you actually watch these movies, haha?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never had an interest in seeing Dirty Dancing part two. I tried to see Tank Girl but it just wasn't that good. I have seen Baby's Day Out and thought it was a cute idea taken from cartoons from the 50's.

    Great job on these, I feel like I am getting through movies I may have watched but now I don't have to. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dirty Dancing 2?!! Are you kidding me!? That was the Dirty Dancing of this generation!

    Once again I hide in shame that I've seen 3 of these movies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, Tank Girl was not that bad....not that good, but I have seen worse. And thankfully none of them were the other three. Thanks for the heads up!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search