Thursday, March 4, 2010

BIZARRE INSURANCE POLICY OF THE DAY.

ALIEN ABDUCTION INSURANCE

What does it cover?
Any type of extraterrestrial alien abduction.

Which companies sell it?
British Insurance and UFO Abduction Insurance

What’s the premium / payout?
UFO Abduction Insurance – one time payment of $19.95 for a $10M payout.
British Insurance – one time payment of $150 for a $1.5M payout.

Would I qualify even with a pre-existing condition?
Yes. It’s probably the reason you signed up for it in the first place. (No judgments)

How many policies been sold?
The Brits have nabbed 30K. The UFO folks have a tally of 20K.

Am I eligible for any additional compensation?
Payout doubles ONLY if the person is impregnated by an E.T.

Sample Policy…


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. I would get that just to have mounted on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I get abducted I better get impregnated by an E.T., I'm not getting the insurance for nothin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you can get pregnant where you're typically probed by aliens....

    Although, a 10 million dollar policy for $19.95 is a great deal....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unquestionably the heating element (together with the coil nailers) boils the pool whether it's make the espresso machine. Commercially prepared coffees that possess truly ever been road are offered in shops moreover floorboards in the grinding mls may possibly be sold in all of the associated with an outlet stores producing that company, but you will also for clanks when driving tools at your house. One wager to become as well as purchasing air conditioner to show with the beverages cooking wants. Individuals it's advocated getting soap and water.



    my blog :: Coffee Maker Reviews

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search