Wednesday, March 10, 2010

YIPPEE! NEW RESURRECTION OF CHRIST CANDIES ARE HERE!

My holiday by trade is Passover. Though it doesn’t mean I don’t partake in the Blessed Bunny Sunday. It’s just that the celebration for me falls on that Monday. That’s when all of the ladies (sorry to be sexist) in the office bring in their Easter Candy to work. I pretty much hear the same reason every year. They want to remove all last temptations out of the house before the spring outfits come out of the closet. Their loss is my gain. I call that Monday the RESURRECTION OF MY BELLY. This year I’m pretty pumped since I’ve already been seeing a whole mess of new Easter entries for 2010.



HERSHEY’S BLISS MILK CHOCOLATE EGGS
Smooth, rich Hershey’s chocolate shaped into little eggs. As far as I can tell there’s no candy shell. Each one is just gift wrapped in pastel colored foils. 




M&M SPECK-TACULAR EGGS!
These beauties are only a slight design variation off from the classic M&M chocolate mini-eggs. Still, I’m not about to turn one sweet morsel away.




BRACH’S CIRCUS PEANUTS
No way! Never!  Not a fan.





CADBURY CREME EGGS
Come to papa! These eggs are what I truly live for. Just one bite into that luscious chocolate releases a heavenly, creamy mixture. To me, nothing symbolizes the resurrection of Christ more than this treasure. For 2010, the Cadbury creators are introducing CARAMILK EGGS. Name and pic says it all!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 comments:

  1. Resurrection of my belly!! I love that line. I am a Cadbury Egg fiend. I could eat them all day long. I actually go through withdrawals after Easter but I would become a diabetic if I make it my only meal. LOL.


    My Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. "RESURRECTION OF CHRIST CANDIES ARE HERE!" That one is a classic!

    Cadbury Creme Eggs....puke yak hurl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate is good, but I loves me the Starburst Jelly Beans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kick-ass title as usual - best copywriter I "know" ... I must be the only person alive that never liked those Cadbury Eggs. I did love the old, "Thanks Easter Bunny, bak bak" commercial with the little kids back in the 1980s... I love all other Easter candies - oh, never a big Peeps fan though.
    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. No love for Peeps? In all honesty, I have always hated all things Peep, until they came out with these new chocolate covered Peeps! BEST! THINGS! EVER!

    I Think It's Interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, what about the peeps....chocolate covered peeps....that IS the way to celebrate what ever the heck we are supposed to be celebrating....any excuse for candy :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crazy good. I feel like eating a cadbury creme egg RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you know how cruel it is to show pictures of Cadbury Cream Eggs (my FAVOURITE) when I don't have any? Oh my gosh, have...to...resist... temptation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I currently have a stash of easter candy, including 399 lbs of Cadbury eggs. My all time FAV!!! Thanks for bringing it up, now I have to raid the stash...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best post title EVAAA!!! You seriously crack me up!!!

    I loooove that you and some of the other commenters love Creme Eggs!!! Most people I know can't stand them. They all think I am weird. I freakin love those things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alas, Easter is not celebrated over here. Japan has embraced Christmas & Valentine's Day & a bit of Halloween but not Dead Jesus Day. Oh well, they do have these cool Kinder-clones with dinosaurs inside!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jesus was a nice Jewish boy, so I think I must celebrate the resurrection also. Save some of those caramilk eggs for the rest of the JewCrew (or just me).
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search