Thursday, March 25, 2010

FINALLY, THE PERFECT COWBOY HATS TO GO WITH ASSLESS CHAPS.

I know I’ve been waiting this one out. I guess it’s one of my internet viewing pet peeves! I tend to cringe every time I see a photo of a cowboy in assless chaps. For me it’s 3 obvious reasons.

  • Hat style never goes with the chaps.
  • Color of hat doesn't play well with the chaps
  • Hat Material tends to make chaps look cheap.

Personally If I was behind the camera, I would’ve suggested these 3 dashing numbers.




Resistol George Strait Cowboy Hat

  • From George’s personal cowboy hat collection
  • Quality Panama straw construction
  • Classic Cattleman crease
  • Unique buckle band with silver-tone accents
  • Vinylcote treatment for easy cleaning and stain resistance
  • Assless chaps color suggestions: Off white and Mauve.
  • Only $44.95 (@ Sierratradingpost.com)




Sterling leather Stetson Hats





Bailey Stampede Black Felt Cowboy Hat

  • Features black ribbon band
  • 100% Wool
  • Includes decorative silver spur
  • Assless chaps color suggestions: Vanilla sky and Robin’s egg blue.
  • Only $47.99 (@ pfiwestern.com)





Stumble Upon Toolbar

12 comments:

  1. I applaude all three, you obviously have impeccable style and taste. Actually, I may be slightly biased, since I already own # 1 in this collection..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still looking for arseless chaps to set my hat off..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you considered guesting on "What Not to Wear". You've got a knack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the point of those pants, seriously? Is it for gay clubbin? I am so confused. I love the pink though :)

    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn, love me some bears

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever I see assless chaps. I know it's time to get the hell out of where ever I am...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My eyes! My eyes! I will never see right again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya know I thought I had seen alot within my short life time but now that takes the all time throne of holy crapola! I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have chosen two of the hats and strategically placed them on the cowboy in the chaps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha.... I have couple resistol's.... But sadly, no assless chaps....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta say it I hate the term assless chaps if the had an ass they would be pants only way to have assless chaps is knock you ex out of tem

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search