Saturday, March 6, 2010

JESUS, WITH THE SPECIAL KUNG-FU GRIP.

Oh holy $#%#!!! The new series of Jesus action figures have arrived just in time for Easter. Now you can reenact the resurrection. Or just have the super son of God battle it out with the Romans, Judas, Barabas, and the Jews that sold JC out for the common thief.




G.I. JESUS: Packaging features REAL Bible quotes ($7.95 @ baronbob.com).




TALKING JESUS: 12 inches tall, fully poseable and quotes bible passage John 3:16 ($18 @ Megahobby.com).




JESUS DELUXE PLAYSET: Includes every miracle that has made him the mighty messiah ($16.64 @ Amazon.com).




SOLD OUT JESUS: Could not find any info on the availability of this action figure.



BONUS: HISTORY OF KUNG-FU GRIP!!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. Please sign me up for the Deluxe Play Set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a Moses action figure too. Don't know if he talks with a lisp, though.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jesus in the top pic, I saw that at the Jersey Shore for sale last year and was going to but it was low on cash.

    When does the Jesus series 2 set come out with Noah and the Ark?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a G.I. Jesus!! Will they also have the 12 apostles with Kung Fu Grip too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When Jesus was up on the cross, he said to himself, 'One day I hope they make a Jesus action figure, and when they do.... They should sell it with a toy shotgun and put it right next to the Chicken Chucker.'

    It was in the bible.... Look it up....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what I find really funny about this? Back in like 2000, Urban Outfitters were selling these and it was all the rage, now they're everywhere. Makes me feel as if Urban really was/is ahead of the times, right? Like how Ricky's always sold those cool tissues called Sniffs? People grab them at Harmon in here NJ and are like, "Wow how cool" -- I know I totally got off topic here... Just sayin'...

    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  7. GI Jesus! That is too darn funny!
    Especially hanging next to the "chicken chucker."
    I'm going to ebay next!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search