Saturday, March 13, 2010

BALL GAG PICK OF THE WEEK.


“GET ON ALL FOURS, SLAVE!”
If the bondage queen YELLED this to me, it just wouldn’t have as much impact if I was simply ball gagged. Call me old fashion, but if I can see my Domantrix, I can almost predict what orders she will bark out next. Fortunately LOVER’s HEADGEAR has solved that problem by including a handy mask with the ball gag. Being blind and mute will definitely add more sexual tension to a well-deserved punishment.

This advanced masked and gag system is made of sturdy polyester and rubber. Straps are easy to tighten, and release in case of an emergency. Ball gag also fits comfy in the mouth.

Order your LOVER’s HEADGEAR today at Discreet Novelty for only $12.96.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. Call me old fashion but I actually enjoy the look of fear err I mean the passion, yeah that's it, in my prey's eyes when she knows shes getting the whip from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to disagree.... The lover's headgear was sooooo last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! the Lovers Head Gear was so awesome as I thought.

    from bondage gag

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search