Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LATEST FORUM NERD-GUMENTS

Just thought you “normal, well-adjusted, active sex life” peeps were in dire need of an update. I know. I know. You’ve been on pins and needles waiting anxiously for me to report on the biggest arguments coming from the Nerd fan-forums. Well I gotta tell you, I found parsecs (Star Wars talk for large) of stuff. And in my humble opinion, these are the 4 nova-hottest topics tearing the Geek galaxy apart. FYI…that’s the quadrant wedged between Optimus Prime land and Castle Grayskull.



WILL JOHN KRASINSKI MAKE A GOOD CAPTAIN AMERICA?

Forum: Comic Book Resources

# of posts: 169

Popular Forum Points: Most feel John is too much of a jokester to properly fill the boots of Steve Rogers (aka: Captain America). A lot of the fans go on to name Matt Damon as their #1 choice for the movie. A few brought up Mr. Tourgasm. Dane Cook, but were quickly shot down.




DID NICK SIMMONS NEW COMIC BOOK PAY TRIBUTE OR TOTALLY RIPOFF THE BLEACH MANGA SERIES?

Forum: Apforums.net

# of posts: 380

Popular Forum Points: A good portion of manga fans (on this forum) are psycho mad-ish. They so feel Nick plagiarized, and have posted numerous high-res scanned samples to prove such a claim. A small handful liked Nick's story. Others say it reminded them too much of the Helsing manga series. No one remarked about Kiss’s upcoming 2010 world tour.





TYPES OF WEAPONS ALLOWED DURING OFFICIAL LARP* EVENTS.
(*Live Action Role Playing)

Forum: Larplist.com

# of posts: 44

Popular Forum Points: Most feel that Nerf® Swords are not well-constructed for LARPING. While on the other end of the spectrum most had zero problems using standard issued phasers, wands or wooden stakes. FYI…there was only one female commenter (Shera564). I think.





COULD DUMBLEDORE KICK VOLDEMORT’S ASS?

Forum: Potterforums

# of posts: 15

Popular Forum Points: A lot say Albus wouldn't be able to off the V-man alone. Harry would have to lend a hand (wand). Most Potter-ites also would’ve liked it if Dombledore didn’t die. And a disturbing bunch went on to say not so pleasant stuff about what they’d love to do to Draco’s testicles. None of it of a sexual nature I assure you.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. I loved Nap Dyno! What a great movie. I think it's so funny how I recognized Nick Simmons from only viewing like two episodes of that Family Jewels show :) You know I have the hots for Jim from The Office, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what a great post. 101 dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. Its like a quick fix without having to get messy and nerdy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post. You had my memory doing in about 10 directions at once...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll let my nerd out for a moment and say I want Ryan Phillipe to play Captain America.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LARP!!!!! there is a group where I live that spar every Sunday! Love it!
    Have you seen "Darkon"???? You HAVE to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johnny's too scrawny.... Captain America was supposed to be the perfect human and super swoll after he drinks the serum....

    I did think it was interesting when J.K. Rowling revealed that Dumbledore was gay though....

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search