Wednesday, March 17, 2010

GUN SHY AT THE URINAL?


Just a couple of tips for those who have pee problems at the urinal when drinking too much, or if a person is near. Could be just me, but if I take my mind off the task at hand it helps. Here are my 2 personal solves …

  1. Read the writing: I usually read the urinal legal copy near the flusher. By the 3rd sentence the flow is a go.
  2. Sing softly to myself: Pick a diddy you know well. Similar to reading, you'll be doing dandy by the 3rd verse.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. And if that doesn't work, just remember, time heals all problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never thought to look at the legal copy on the urinal. I have to check it out now.

    By the way, thanks for the linkage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go with the wide stance next time.... I usually am straight legged when I'm at the urinal....

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search