Friday, March 19, 2010

4 SITUATIONS WHEN IT’S SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE TO INDUCE VOMITING.

Probably be a good idea to go ahead and check with the folks at Poison Control first. Though if you don’t have a phone handy, these are my perfect puke picks:




Item swallowed: Funky tasting sushi.
Reason to throw it up: Prevent food poisoning.







Item swallowed: A penny (or any type of coin).
Reason to throw up: Free up breathing passage.






Item swallowed: Lots of grain alcohol.
Reason to throw it up: Prevent alcohol poisoning.





Item exposed to: Noxious fumes (chlorine, sulfur, etc.)
Reason to throw it up: Prevents cardiac arrest, or death.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Can you throw up fumes? I know you can cough up a lung, I've done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, it just makes me feel better. My family says when I puke, it sounds like a sheep..."baaaaaahhhhh!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard its okay if you swallow a quarter, but you have to worry if you crap out two dimes and a nickel.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search