Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SPENCER PRATT, MIKE TYSON OR ARISTOTLE?


Think you can identify which famous peep said what? Answers might surprise you. OR, you might be miffed this quiz stole 3.28 minutes of your life that you’ll never get back. Total toss up.

To find out the answer, simply click-and-hold the left mouse button. Then drag the mouse arrow over the blank space below each quote to reveal who said it. Thank you ENTER THE MAN-CAVE for showing me how it’s done.


1.) "A friend to all is a friend to none."

ARISTOTLE


2.) "I can inspire people on how to use money, how to get economically powerful."

MIKE TYSON


3.) "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

ARISTOTLE


4.) "I'm trying to live a more positive, holy life, but it takes work. It's hard not sinning, you know?"

SPENCER PRATT


5.) "My hustle is just too crazy. I’m trying to take over the world!"

SPENCER PRATT


6.) "Everyone has a plan 'til they get punched in the mouth."

MIKE TYSON



BONUS: MIKE TYSON WORDS OF WISDOM.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. Someone needs to stick Mike Tyson and Spencer Pratt together. I am not a fan of either one but I would love to see Tyson beat the pulp out of that little punk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should have said "in a ring together..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly knew the answers to these, thus have officially entered loser-dom. I F'N HATE SPENCER SCAT!

    BTW - is this not like the coolest thing to do when wanting to hide stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I actually said #3 and #6, but they got the credit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iron Mike needs to be in a mental institution...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was crazy interviews. He can be scary, funny but scary.

    I could only guess one of the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how much I love when you mention anyone from The Hills, The City, Jersey Shore, etc :) Even if I'm not a fan of DB Pratt, I still smile when I see one of those dorks in your posts! Please feature more of them once the new seasons start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so thought the punched in the mouth one was Aristotle....

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search