Saturday, March 27, 2010

FOX vs. NBC (Who has the better FRO?)

If you'd have asked me in January it would’ve been NO CONTEST. Anil Kapoor had this one hands down. This Indian actor has been a main staple of the Bollywood circuit for years. Though now he's made the jump to American TV. On season 8 of 24 Anil plays President Omar Hassan. To me, Anil seemed like the obvious choice for the MOST POWERFUL HAIR on TV. Or so I thought 'til I watched this season's Celebrity Apprentice. One of the contestants the Trumpites chose is none other than the former governor of Illinois, Milorad "Rod" Blagojevich. The entry of Rod made things a bit more (excuse the pun) hairy, but not impossible to render a decision. So after examining the evidence I present to you the factors (3 Hs) that helped me choose the BEST TV FRO OF 2010.


Height = Anil (Winner) – Anil's hair totally towers over Rod. No photo frame can contain it.




History = Rod (Winner) – This was a tough call, but it looks like at a younger age Rod’s hair developed its mutant girth.




Heaviness = Anil (Winner) No arguing that Rod’s hair is thick and lustrous, but Anil has the edge with his full radius of hair.


WINNER = ANIL KAPOOR (FOX)


Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. I concur. Blagojevich reminds me of Skippy from Family Ties. Is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which one. But I do know the whole concept is funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skippy from Family Ties that's hilarious! I hate to admit Fox win's anything but that seems like a clear cut win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL....love this post. Laughing my arse off because I posted hair pics today, too...before I even knew they were here. P.S. No scooping my crazy hair for YOUR blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anil also wins for having an awesome 'lip fro'....

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search