Saturday, March 20, 2010

BITCH PLEASE.

I guess I’m spoiled. All of the dogs in my life have either been spayed or neutered. So I never really had to deal with that whole "humping the couch" problem or dear Aunt Flow’s dog coming to visit. Apparently the latter is a bit more troublesome than the human version. Of course by writing that last sentence I realize I’ve opened myself up to a whole mess of, “YEAH? How would you like it if…” comments. Sorry?

Anyhow, a dog’s period differs in that it comes a calling once every 4 to 7 months. That's the good news. And here’s the kicker. In most cases the period lasts 4 weeks. Again not judging, but I think that totally trumps the one you ladies get. It also gives a reason for the existence of the dog pantie market. One of the top designers is Dorali Dog Wear. Maker of quality pet panties that are…

  • From Canada.
  • Tripled stitched for durability.
  • Made with an elastic waistband.
  • Able to accommodate mini pads or panty liners.
  • Available in small, medium or large sizes.
  • Around $12


Check out all these doggie styles…





Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

  1. Why I have always had, and will continue to have, boy dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any idea how easy it is for a male dog to bypass those panties? My son has 4 brand new puppies, to prove it. A chastity belt would be much more appropriate, preferably with spikes or razors on the outside. Need a puppy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 WEEKS?! And those dog panties are just... :O
    It's a dog's life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about the dogs who need pads with wings? I think someone's missing the boat here. Actually, those panties are cuter than mine. Do they come in human sizes?
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I showed these pictures to a couple people and now they're cussing me out. Good post, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap! I never knew that. If I ever get a female dog I am getting her fixed. I don't think I could deal with changing her panties and pads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too, too funny! Kinda' cute, though. But, I dunno', my little Bessie was never spayed, and, um, delicately put, she always seemed to clean herself up - it never appeared to present any problem , the only time I'd be aware she was on heat was when she'd get gang raped on the common.

    And, yeah. She littered five pups (sigh). All my dogs since have always been neutered!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe - too sweet! Although, the dog panties pictured look like hair scrunchies sewn together by a blind Croatian woman. I wonder if La Perla does a range for the more discerning pooch. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to run, run away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh god...that's just...oh god! My eyes...damn these eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darn it.... My dog needs an xxl.... Is she out of luck?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know what kinds of sites you surf but this was fucking hilarious...I was out of my chair and on the floor...I think I might have thrown up a little!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search