Sunday, March 21, 2010

AN EASY 2 MINUTE RECIPE WHEN YOU’RE WASTED.


Best case scenario to cap off a night of hard drinking is winding up at a diner. Let them slave over a hot stove to feed your belly. Meh case scenario is your sober buddy drops you off at home (plus), but doesn't stop for food (minus). Here’s how you can rectify that situation in 2 minutes flat.


Dessert: YUMMY, SURPRISE CHOCOLATE MOUTH CAKE
Prep Time: 30 sec.
Cook time: 2 minutes (if that)




Step 1. Grab a Twinkie and shove it in your mouth.



Step 2. Squirt Hershey’s syrup in your mouth.




Step 3. Spray Reddi-Wip in your mouth.


Step 4. Enjoy.



PLEASE NOTE: Dessert recipe is perfect to make during a 2 minute commercial break while watching the NCAA tourney.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Great recipe. Can't wait to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must mention this one to my youngest son. He did this very thing last night and is suffering greatly, today. Much better than "hair of the dog" and probably less caustic coming back up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You left out step numbers 5 and 6.

    5. Hurl
    6. Repeat 1 thru 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet things never do it for me when I am drunk. However, last night, like many nights before, we cooked up bacon at 1 AM....and ate leftovers.....and I sort of forgot about some of it until I was doing this dishes this morning going "what the hell is this? Oh yeah, Nick ate the rest of the Mahi we made on Thursday."

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious but if my sober friend ever drops my drunk ass off at home without stopping for food he will have to have my foot surgically removed from his arse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a drinker, but an In N Out Double Double does it for me.... It's a California thing.... The grease and fat absorbs the alcohol....

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search