Monday, March 22, 2010

LESS THAN 30 DAYS ‘TIL THE MOST BADASS CHAIR IN THE GALAXY IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.

“WARP speed, Mr. Sulu!” “Give ‘er all she’s got Scotty!” “KHANNNN!”

Soon you’ll look cool barking out all the classic Kirk-isms, even if you're half-naked watching skin-o-max. That’s ‘cause on Stardate April, 2010 the Star Trek Captain Kirk Chair will go one sale at entertainmentearth.com for only $2,199.99 (345.55 federation credits). This full-size sci-fi prop replica…

  • Comes complete with working lights and sounds.
  • Measures 42-inches x 29 1/2-inches x 40 inches
  • Includes yellow and red alert buttons
  • Plays famous Kirk voice clips (ex. "Position report, Spock.")
  • Features all the accents and details of the original.

PLUS if you act now, entertainmentearth.com will also toss in a FREE mini-version of the chair. Makes a handsome addition to any office desk or mantle.

Click here to beam one to your home today. And by beam, I’m referring to 3-5 day ground shipping.





Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. This should probably make me regret I not a trekkie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude if you buy me this chair YOU can sit in it whenever you come over...seriously. How badass would this be to have and watch the NCAA tournament knowing you could command phasers at any moment? Thanks for showing me something I can't afford.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been fanatic about Star Trek since I was a kid but, I... must... have... this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going. To WATCH. A lot. Of. Television. In THIS chair....

    Wow.... It's hard to write like Captain Kirk talks.... I don't think I got it right....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would redecorate my house around that single chair...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL now that would be a kick ass center piece. I would want to raise it a little so I can sit above everyone else in my house.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search