Monday, March 8, 2010

YOU SEXY BEAST OF A BURGER.


Next time you find yourself in St. Louis hankering for baseball ‘n burgers, head to the Gateway Grizzlies ballpark. Home of the 2003 Frontier League champs, and the only place you can step up to the plate of the world famous Krispy Kreme hamburger. This winning lineup includes a quarter-pound patty, two strips of bacon, melted cheese – all sandwiched between a Krispy Kreme original glazed donut. The big league stat, 1,000 calories.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. Just looks a 1000 ways disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it I somehow just want one teeny tiny bite of that doughnut burger. Just to taste it. I mean, I love donuts, cheese, bacon and burgers - why not?

    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your teeny tiny bite Ally, and then pass that sucker over to me. I want the rest of it.
    I know, I know....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year at the fair, I had a Krispy Kreme sandwich.... But it had a fried chicken breast with cheddar cheese and bacon on it....

    It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You shut your mouth! Am I the only person who thinks that looks amazing? Sweet, savory and salty all wrapped up in one artery-clogging drive thru package. Is this only available in St. Louis?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's seriously fucking disgusting times 50

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search