Wednesday, March 10, 2010

EBAY ODDBALL FIND: COREY HAIM MEMORIAL RIBBON?


Not even 24 hrs after the news breaks about a celebrity passing, and there is already “In Memoriam” memorabilia up on ebay. A new record? If you act right now you can own the Corey Haim Memorial Ribbon Car Magnet. These 6” car magnets are made of sturdy material that will not crack or fade. In the seller's defense there are other celebrity memorial ribbons for sale on their ebay page. The Corey one goes for 10 bucks a pop. No judgments either way. Just always sad to hear when anyone loses the battle to addiction.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. I sooooo want one of those.... I think I might have to spend the 10 dollars....

    I Think It's Interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Put me down for 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn that was fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you're not, but...you have got to be kidding me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no words....

    No! Wait. Yes I do. Who the hell am I kidding...I always have words!!!

    Anyhoo, for real?!? The guy has been gone less than 24 hours!!! I will judge...some people will sink to any level to make a buck!

    It's oddly amusing...but so very wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just beyond tacky. At least come up with a better picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You already can guess how I feel about that b.s. I'm so sad, Copyboy :(

    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is sad when someone loses the battle to addiction. Nicely put.

    It'd be nice if we had reason to memorialize the person trying to get money off of his death. That's a sorry excuse for a human being.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a very sad day but really the day that he passed there is people out to make a buck or 10. That's not classy at all.

    My Thoughts

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search