Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HOW TO MAKE FAKE SNOT.

No more compulsively hoarding used tissues. This process makes it way easier to whip up a generous supply of snot. All you need is a Grade 11 knowledge of chemistry and a few household items.

 

SNOT Ingredients:

 

SNOT Recipe:

  1. In a bowl, mix in 1/8 cup of borax to 5 ml of warm water
  2. Next stir in 2 spoonfuls of glue.
  3. Finally add a couple of drops of the green and yellow food coloring.

Within minutes you will have a squishy, snot-like mixture.


BONUS: Make Glowing Snot!!!




Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. This is information the world needs to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all over this shit...fo real

    ReplyDelete
  3. now I know how to spend my saturdays nights. This has broadened my horizon. good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously have always wondered this. The Nickelodeon Slime was so over priced and they don't even make it anymore (I think). Wooooohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do we have to wear tie dye lab coats when we make it?

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search